Do you need financing?
Are you interested in financing a scooter lift, seating solution or scooter? Working with a variety of lenders, our internal Finance Department can help you with your financing options.
- Click on the Credit Application button on this page. Complete the application. If using a co-signer, make sure they complete a co-sponsor credit application.
- We will submit the credit application to the bank or credit union.
- We will negotiate aggressive financing deals with various banks and credit unions in order to deliver you the best financing options. We pride ourselves in working hard to make your purchase a positive experience.
- The bank or credit union returns an answer on the approval with a specific interest rate.
Financing an Accessible Vehicle
Turn to us for great auto financing at competitive interest rates. We also take trade-ins that can be used as a downpayment on a new vehicle. Additionally, some people may also qualify for vehicle financial assistance:
- The Bureau of Workers Compensation has a reimbursement program for vehicle adaptation when the injury occurred on the job.
- Veteran’s benefits usually provide for modifications and liability insurance provides for adaptations needed after an accident.
- Medicare and Medicaid may provide assistance in situations involving children and other unique circumstances.
- Some individuals qualify for assistance from the vocational rehabilitation program in their state of residence.
- In addition to funding programs, we provides a variety of financing options for wheelchair vans, scooter lifts and seating solutions, including loans with very favorable terms.
- For military veterans, please see our Veterans Mobility Assistance page for additional information, links to the VA, and other veteran supporting organizations.
- Automotive manufacturers provide help with purchasing adaptive equipment for your new vehicle. Please see our Auto Mobility Assistance page for more information.