We Will Help You to Select the Right Power Wheelchair for Your Needs
Choosing the right type of power wheelchair can be a difficult and time-consuming decision. Don’t worry, you are not alone. Our staff will provide a free needs assessment to help you with making the right choice.
Power wheelchairs are composed of a base, front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, mid-wheel drive, seating and controls. Better Life Mobility has a great range of different power wheelchair options with unique features and power requirements to meet most any need. There are also many different accessories that you can add such as a wheelchair seat cushions, cup holders or armrest covers for added convenience. Our goal is to help you with making the right decision that will provide you with maximum mobility for many years to come.
In addition to the many different styles of manual wheelchairs, there is a variety of accessories that are also available. Below are just a few suggestions that may help with your wheelchair use.
- Wheelchair wheel covers keep your floors clean and protect your hands. They are designed with a special fabric that grips the wheel to avoid slippage.
- A wheelchair seat cushion is highly important for comfort and health of the users. They come in many different styles and price ranges.
- Wheelchair back cushions offer different types of lumbar support.
- Neck pillows, arm rests and foot pillows can additional comfort.
- Wheelchair gloves are made up of flexible neoprene with a leather grip on the palm.
- Cup holders offer convenience and non-spill beverage.
If you need any advice or recommendation, we will be more than happy to help you! Visit our BetterLife website for more information on our wheelchairs.