The BraunAbility Century Series wheelchair lift is an economical solution to your personal mobility needs. The lift design allows for installation in the side or rear doors of domestic full-size wheelchair vans. It's dual hydraulic lifting arms provide strength and ensure a safe, smooth ride.
The Century Series lifts are fully hydraulic in operation, for both the fold/unfold and up/down cycles. The lift operation can be controlled by the three standard controls: a hand-held control, the on-lift controls, or an optional remote control. Each wheelchair lift also features BraunAbility's Quiet Ride system.
- Platform - The Century Series platform allows 31" of usable width and a platform length of 43".
- Outboard Roll Stop - The spring-loaded roll stop raises to the vertical position before the platform leaves the ground, designed with your safety in mind.
- Hand Held Control - The standard hand-held device controls all lift functions. An optional remote controls is available as well.
- Threshold Warning Plate - If the threshold warning plate is occupied when the lift platform is below vehicle floor level, then the lift operation will be prevented. At that time, visual/audible warnings will alert passengers and attendants to the unsafe conditions.
- Lift Operation Controls - Take control of your mobility with the optional automatic operators.
- Hydraulic Power Pack - The Compact hydraulic power pack features onlift controls for operating every function of the lift.