B&D Releases a Safer, More Secure Transfer Seat to Expand Freedom
Ride-Away recommends B&D Transfer Seats for wheelchair van purchasers who want to drive or ride in the front passenger location. These seats use your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer or original seat) from your vehicle and ensure a comfortable ride, especially for long trips. These seats use your OEM seat belt and offer the best safety when used properly.
Users of the B&D Transfer Seat secure their scooter or wheelchair in the middle of the vehicle in an area that is clear of the moving seat base. After the wheelchair is properly secured, users transfer into the L61 which is capable of rotating almost 180 degrees. The Hand Held Pendant and increased motion from the redesigned pivot point ensures more safety and ease of use.
Some of the Features and Benefits of the L61 include:
Greater Motion and Safety
- Improved Pivot Point moves the OEM Seat further away from the side panel so you don't have to adjust the seat when rotating it towards you.
- Interlock System provides a secure lock during both vehicle and seat base operation.
Hand Held Pendant
- Easily add, remove or modify your switch control needs with the versatile Hand
Held Pendant (shown).
- Watertight design keeps out water to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
More Speed Options for Seat
- Adjust the rotation speed of the Transfer Seat Base from full speed to half speed and anywhere
- Rotational Guide provides stability and saves money by extending the life of the Transfer Seat Base.
- Wire Harness Guide protects the OEM Seat Harness from pulls or rips while the seat is in motion.
- Stabilization Bracket provides even more stability than any previous B&D Transfer Seat.